This download contains the manufacturer catalogue updates. To
use this program, please follow these instructions:
Print These Instructions
1. Click the link that says "Click Here To Download". A window will appear asking you how to download the link.
2. Choose "Save the file to disk" and click OK.
3. Another window will appear asking you where to save the file (it will NOT look exactly like this picture):
4. Click the at the top:
5. Click the line that says "???? (C:)" (???? could be anything).
6. Double-click the pltemp folder:
7. Click Save.
8. The download will start saving the file to your computer's hard disk. A window similar to the following will appear:
9. When the download is finished, this window may automatically disappear. If it does, skip the next step.
10. Click Close (if the window did not automatically disappear).
11. Minimize your browser (click the button in the top right corner of the browser window):
12. With the desktop visible (the screen with your program icons), click the right mouse button on the "My Computer" icon. A menu should appear similar to the following picture. Choose Explore:
13. Explorer will appear
14. Click the beside (C:), then click
15. Choose the View menu at the top and choose Details:
16. On the right side of the screen, double-click :
17. The product data program will appear. Click the for each of the manufacturers that you want, then click Install:
18. The files will be created on your hard disk (very quickly) and if everything works ok, you will see the following message:
19. Now the files are installed on your hard disk. Run Pool Leader (the main POS module), then choose File, Update Manufacturers Catalog:
20. The Update Manufacturers Catalog screen will appear. Choose Hard Drive.
21. A window will appear asking you which directory you want
to use. Double-click the manufacturer you want.
22. Click Select.
23. The screen will update to show the full manufacturer name. Choose the Continue button (IMPORTANT: If a yellow box appears at the left, choose the manufacturer name that you already have in your system for this manufacturer. If you don't choose the correct manufacturer name, many duplicates will be created.)
24. A list of duplicates will be displayed if there are any duplicates:
25. One or more of these products may be duplicates (same product, different manufacturer). For each product that you do you want to omit (because they refer to the exact same product), highlight the product and press Y on the keyboard. When you have finished selecting the products that you want to omit, press the Esc key on the keyboard.
26. You will be asked whether you want to print the duplicate report. Choose Yes or No.
27. A list of new products will be displayed. For each new product that you don't want, highlight the product and press Y on the keyboard. (Press N to undo an accidental change). When you finished selecting the products that you want to omit, press the Esc key on the keyboard.
28. You will be asked whether you want to print the new products report. Choose Yes or No.
29. Choose Start.
30. The display at the bottom will show progress:
31. You will be prompted to press any key when it finishes.
32. For each of the other manufacturers you want to install, return to step 20 and choose the appropriate manufacturer's directory.
33. When you are finished all of the manufacturers, choose Close.
If you encounter any errors, or need any help, please contact Aquabyte Support.