Pool Leader has special facilities for handling sales orders.
If your company is a distributor, or if your company takes orders
and ships in a similar way to distributors, then Pool Leader is
the product for you.
Here is a summary of how sales orders are processed:
- The order comes in either through fax/phone/mail/etc.
- A sales order is entered. This entry consists of all
products requested (whether they are in stock or not).
- A pick-slip is printed. Usually this printer is located
in the warehouse area so that the shipping staff can read
- The shipping staff physically prepares the shipment,
taking note of how much physical stock was shipped on the
- The pick slip is passed on to the invoicing staff, where
the invoice is entered. The invoice is brought in
automatically and the products don't need to be entered
again, just the quantities are updated.
- Each customer usually gets a different price. Pool Leader
allows you to tailor the prices for each of your
customers! For example, when Customer X buys Pumps, he
gets 10% off, but when Customer Y buys pumps, she gets 15%