Invoices that update the inventory.
- Payables are recorded to accurately track vendor history.
- Product can be entered using either the barcode or the product code.
- Product can be searched or added on-the-fly.
- When entering an invoice, the account status of the customer is easily accessible.
- Description of products can be changed on the invoice, which automatically updates the product description.
- Warns user if cost has changed. Optionally recalculate selling price to maintain margin.
- Easily change the vendor of an invoice, if you accidentally assign an invoice to the wrong vendor.
- Automatically recognizes each vendor's product code when it is not the same as the manufacturers product code.
- An unlimited number of partially entered invoices can be placed on hold to be completed later.
- When you receive product with a packing slip (cost is not yet known), you can enter it to update the quantity. When you receive the invoice, you can then bring up the packing slip, enter the costs, and save it as an invoice.
- You can insert purchase orders to expedite invoice entry.
- Non-Inventory expenses can be entered in inventory invoices without having to enter a separate non-inventory invoice.
Invoices for expenses such as utility bills, credit memos, or debit memos.
- Recurring transactions can be saved to expedite invoice entry.
- Apply credit or debit memo to an existing invoice.
- Some vendors give a discount if paid within a certain number of days. The vendor can be configured to allow Payables to automatically detect this condition and apply a discount to the invoice.
- You can use payment planner to help decide which outstanding payables to pay.