There are three prices stored for each product: MSLP (Manufacturer's Suggested List Price), DSLP (Dealer's Suggested List Price, which is your selling price), and cost.
- Easily and effectively update your DSLP, MSLP, cost and sale price.
- You can set your Cost/DSLP/MSLP/Sale-price on one or more products, by category/manufacturer/section/etc.
- The products we supply do not have cost. You can quickly set the cost of one or more products under a specific manufacturer or category if you know the percentage less than MSLP that your vendor charges, if your vendor sets their pricing that way.
- The products that we supply have the MSLP set. When you add your own products, we recommend that you enter an MSLP just in case you calculate selling price, cost, or sale price based on MSLP.
- You can round the calculated prices to end with the a specific number of cents (for example, make prices end with .99 or .49, etc.)
- You can set sale price on one or more products within a certain manufacturer/category/section/etc. and set the date range that the sale price will be applicable.
Multiple Price List
- Unlimited flexibility handling different prices for different customers.