- Sales can be recorded under a specific customer to
accurately track customer history, or can be
- Product can be entered using either the barcode or
the product code.
- Kits (groups of items) can be inserted into the
invoice in one step.
- An unlimited number of non-stock items can be added
to accurately record service calls, and other non-inventory
- Product can be searched on-the-fly.
- Service calls, Quotes, and Pick/Slips (sales orders)
can be quickly imported to expedite invoice entry.
- An unlimited number of partially entered invoices can
be placed on hold to be completed later.
- When entering an invoice, the account status of the
customer is easily accessible, and the customer
information can be quickly changed without leaving
- Description of products can be changed on the invoice
without affecting the product description.
- Warns user if selling price is less than cost.
- Credit limit can be overridden by authorized user.
- You can update the equipment profile on-the-fly
allowing you to keep track of what kind of pump,
filter, etc. that the customer has.
- Automatic invoice reversal.
- Customers can be searched by phone number, name,
address, city, customer number, company name, and
preferred customer number.
- Customers can be added on-the-fly.
- Six configurable fields allow you to track, for
example, which customers have pools, spas, etc.
- Mailing lists can be generated based on criteria such
as postal code, city, account type, customer type,
credit limit, balance, month-to-date or year-to-date
sales, how long the they have been a customer, the
date that they were seen last, and more.
- All transactions for a customer are stored, and can
be viewed in many places throughout the program.
- View or print existing invoices, history, summarized
history, profit report, service call history, and