Service and Maintenance
Pool Leader has a flexible scheduler that can be customized
for your company. Here are some of the features of the built-in
- An unlimited number of technicians can be added.
- Appointments can be scheduled using the built in calendar.
- Workorders can be printed out by technician.
- You can keep an eye on cancellations because deleted
service calls are logged.
- You can customize each customer to show a special note on
the workorder whenever they schedule a service call (For
example: Watch out for big MEAN dog!).
- Calls can be entered without setting a specific date and
time, allowing for "As Soon As Possible"
- Calls can be tracked and scheduled by a service manager,
who delegates jobs to service personnel.
- Save time, money, and gasoline by grouping service calls
by city and assigning all service calls for nearby
addresses to the same technician.
- When adding a service call, the customer's account
history can be viewed quickly and easily, even while they
are still on the phone.
- Service personnel can take products out of the store
inventory and transfer it to their truck inventory to
help keep your on-hand quantity accurate.
- Integrated into invoice entry.
- You can print the expected payment method on the work
order, so the technician knows what type of payment to
- Automatic reminder about any pending service calls when
entering an invoice for a customer at the till. Allows
you to confirm the appointment and remind the customer
when they are in the store.
- Allow your customer service staff to confirm and change
appointments without having to dig through bits of paper,
or scribble on giant calendars, right from their own desk.
- Complete history is maintained for all service calls.
- You can enter the make and model of the customers
equipment, such as pump, filter, heater, etc. Impress
your customers by knowing their equipment!